Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

wow

YOU...ARE...THE...BEST!! I love what you do. You have great art skill and you are funny. Ive been to your site and read your bio and stuff. That would be cool to work for disney. You can defitly tell you made some kind of major motion picture. well...helped. Great job I hope to see more Bitey.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

odd

He is so awsome, i rub stuff on my nipples all the time. I noticed the red on his "teats" switched from the left teat to the right throughout the movie.

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

catchy

Hard to belive but those songs were pretty catchy. Foamy really does have a good singing voice. I threw a doller at him but it didnt work for some reason. He shouold be on like American Idol then win and deliver his squrrily wrath across T.V. land and maby that'll make him a few bucks.

Platforms¹³ Platforms¹³

very good

I am inpressed. This is the 1st fan movie ive seen that actually is as good as the original. I'm glad you made this because I love icancolorin's work so I love this. I even has one of his movies on my favorites :D. Keep up the good work.

Squirrel Gets Biked 2 Squirrel Gets Biked 2

what part was true?

That was awsome, squirrels are so silly with their super powers. But what part was actually true? some kids poking a squrril and another one went nutz on them or just your roomate ran over one? Also that fat kids voice is so annoying.

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

thats my diet

that was pretty good. Sounds like the diet im on and its working the same way.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

OWNAGE!

that was the best one yet! The animation was so smooth. You put a lot of time into this and it shows. You do know you have to make a madness Interactive 2. J/k but its a good idea and it will keep the madness series going.

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

history lesson time

ok im tired and feel like being an asshole. Let me correct you on this movie. First of all, America didnt invade Berlin, Russia did. Also there were no paratroopers that fell into Berlin, the allies were going to but decided against it. You got one thing right, Hitler did commit suicide shortly after the allies invaded Berlin. Buts it ok, commercials arent always right. Also the movie was ok, kinda retarded but the funny retarded. ;)

Killing Spree V Killing Spree V

WOW

very very nice, That was a very good movie, I gave the sound a 9 cause they were off a bit and i wish people would quit using bulletime because everyones useing it and its gettin old...sadly

Totem boy Totem boy

whoa

That is sooo weird, thats exactly what happend to me when I drank half a bottle of Windex. AHH stalkers! everywhere RUN AWAaay!