Photoshop Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial

Very detailed

I liked it. The music sucked, you should have put differnt types like hip hop and techno. I only notcied one thing. The back rim was out of place and had a dent in it, where you maybe studderd when cutting it out. The grill was crooked too. Other than that it would really help someone that didnt know what they were doing.

flash-flood01 responds:

Do you know what you're doing?

Homer Simpson Sound Board Homer Simpson Sound Board

Finally

This is a good soundboard. Ive been looking for a good Homer. The only homer soundboard I found his voice was fuzzy and quiet. good job

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

eh

Its a good idea but still has some bugs, I just jumped off the screen and nothing happend, i got bored at 217 seconds. The lightning get annoying. Fix the bugs and it would be a great game.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

I love it

Congrats, Ive played this game longer than Ive ever played anything on Newgrounds. I was playing and lost track of time and ended up being 1/2 hour late for work..woopsies. If you wanna see my favorite character: 2B2W2X32332Q2X3237.H.2.E.E.5.1.B.2.3.6.E.1.9.15JGL.2Y.6JWC9
.498H5.97I4Y.498H5.1W.498H5.1P.G.498I2.3.5.498H5.1.1.498H5.7
.SH.3.5.1.29.6BL.23.PAP.1.0.40.2S.TRU

Futurama  Comic Maker X Futurama Comic Maker X

Groovy! well im never sayin that again

That was awsome, I dont like pokemon but that was still awsome! For that guy that had no sound to it, that was from your computer, mine does that every once in a wile, you just gotta watch it again or restart your comp.

Nightmare Nightmare

meh

I liked it and all it was fun just kinda repetative and im so used to the jump and shoot games I just got bored of it, and I just dont see a blue bunny shooting hamsters and ducks...ONE BUG! I noticed theres a bug on the 1st level after the scene with the 2 ducks and floating ground thing, theres the hamster, frog and dog, if you shoot everything but the hamster it wont let you hit it, I had to shoot the hamster 1st, I know you have to let it transform but just try it, kill evrything on the screen but the mutant hamster, you cant hit it!

Jack Black Soundboard Jack Black Soundboard

sweet

hey I neded this i freaked out one of my friends because he likes jack black so I called him using these...he still wont talk to me anymore...nice little cookie there see if anyone else can find it ;-)

Blot goes to Hell! Blot goes to Hell!

cool

that was cool kinda a simular to alien hominoid, but a lot easier, whats funny the 1st time I played I didnt know the jump button so i died early and got 666 final scre :-)

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

good job

Man I love this, even tho it is sorta old I keep playin it and it keep stayin in the top 50. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more.