Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

wow

YOU...ARE...THE...BEST!! I love what you do. You have great art skill and you are funny. Ive been to your site and read your bio and stuff. That would be cool to work for disney. You can defitly tell you made some kind of major motion picture. well...helped. Great job I hope to see more Bitey.

Salad Fingers Episode 3 Salad Fingers Episode 3

odd

He is so awsome, i rub stuff on my nipples all the time. I noticed the red on his "teats" switched from the left teat to the right throughout the movie.

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

catchy

Hard to belive but those songs were pretty catchy. Foamy really does have a good singing voice. I threw a doller at him but it didnt work for some reason. He shouold be on like American Idol then win and deliver his squrrily wrath across T.V. land and maby that'll make him a few bucks.

Photoshop Tutorial Photoshop Tutorial

Very detailed

I liked it. The music sucked, you should have put differnt types like hip hop and techno. I only notcied one thing. The back rim was out of place and had a dent in it, where you maybe studderd when cutting it out. The grill was crooked too. Other than that it would really help someone that didnt know what they were doing.

flash-flood01 responds:

Do you know what you're doing?

Homer Simpson Sound Board Homer Simpson Sound Board

Finally

This is a good soundboard. Ive been looking for a good Homer. The only homer soundboard I found his voice was fuzzy and quiet. good job

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

eh

Its a good idea but still has some bugs, I just jumped off the screen and nothing happend, i got bored at 217 seconds. The lightning get annoying. Fix the bugs and it would be a great game.